Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Another sunny day...

...means another productive day, especially that I went to bed at 9 last night, right after sending out my last English essay! I have one more day of work, and then it is time off until January 9th!

So, right on time to be distributed at tomorrow's office Christmas party, here are:

Blue jeans booties (they don't make me think of blue jeans, but they were blue in the original pattern). I really like this pattern, it was so well explained, and it is a very quick knit, for a very cute result! The original pattern called for a ribbon to put trough the holes, but I think I like it better this way.
This pair is going to be given to Isabelle, new mother of Samuel, and Master's student in my research group.  

I was so productive this afternoon, I also finished a pair of booties for Charles, another student of my research group, and soon to be father of a little girl:

I still need to find mini buttons for these...

I love Mary Janes, so this was an easy pattern to choose. Also quite easy and very fast to knit.

I still didn't finish the cardigan. It's quite ridiculous, really, because all I need to do is to get 2 pieces of about 3 cm long together. I just don't know how to do it, so I need to have at least an hour of peace and quiet by myself to try to figure it out. But I have all of Thursday to do that, so there is still hope I will wear it on Saturday night for Christmas dinner at my parents!

Next in line: a R2D2 hat for my man. Yeap, that's what he wants.
And then, the possibilities will be endless. I can't wait for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment